- Create a backup of your shop before proceeding to install.
- If your shop is using compilation (you can check it in System ‣ Tools ‣ Compilation), disable it please before proceeding to install.
- Go to System ‣ Magento Connect ‣ Magento Connect Manager and enter your admin credentials to get logged in.
- In the Install New Extensions section enter Pay with Amazon extension key obtained from Magento Connect and click Install button.
- Installation will start and after successful install it will show a message. Optionally, you can click on Refresh button to see if Pay with Amazon is listed on list of the installed extensions.
- Proceed to the post-installation steps.
- If you’re using custom design theme, refer to the Templates customization section to find out how to adjust Pay with Amazon templates to your needs.
- Go to System ‣ Cache Management and flush Magento cache storage.
- If you have disabled compiler in pre-installation stage, you can go now to System ‣ Tools ‣ Compilation, recompile and enable compiler again.